Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Will Never Forget

I'm not even going to ask the question.  I know that we all remember where we were when the towers fell on September 11th, 2001.  I just wanted to take a minute to remember those we lost and those that have sacrificed their lives for our freedoms.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was two days from graduating basic training at Fort Jackson, S.C.  We were in the process of cleaning our gear when the drill sergeant called us into the barracks and told us what we were seeing was going to change all of our lives forever. 

I had no idea how right he was. 

This is not about me though. 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN (PAST AND PRESENT AND EVEN FUTURE) WHO LAY THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE!  I AND EVERY OTHER AMERICAN ARE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment