Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stressing

Let me start out by apologizing.  I’m on a rant.
I feel stressed out and agitated.
School is about to start back up.
Only one year left!
I don’t have a job after August 31st.
Millions of Americans are out of work.
I’m about to turn 30.
Honestly never thought about it before now.
And I need to quit smoking.
Can’t afford it, and it’s not good for me.

So I guess it could always be worse, but today is definitely one of those days that I wish I were still a kid and didn’t have any responsibilities.  Although I must say that being a “grown-up” is way more fun than being a kid ever was.  I just wish there wasn’t some much pressure associated with being an adult.
Being at work is not helping.   Have you ever hung out at a community college in the summer between semesters?  Let me tell you, this place is somewhere between the O.K. Coral and Chernobyl.  Everyone around here either looks ready to shoot you between the eyes or sick from being here.
To top everything else off, the school has decided to save money by turning the A/C off.  So it is 100 degrees outside, and we are getting close to the same inside.
I haven’t even been taking the medicine for my AD(H)D because there is no point of being productive when there isn’t anything to do.
Ok, the rant is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment