Monday, January 16, 2012

Aggie Ring

I signed up to order my Aggie ring!  Whooop! I go January 27th to get sized and pay for my ring and then Aggie Ring Day is March 30th.  So mark your calendars.



I've never been one much on jewelry (rings, watches, necklaces, ect.), but this is one that I can't wait for. I think my parents are worried that I'll end up wearing my Aggie ring about as long as I wore my high school class ring, but there is a difference.  My high school ring didn't require much of an effort to earn, but my Aggie ring I've had to work my ( | ) off for.  Add to that the fact that the Aggie ring is a very visible connection to other Ags.   I'm really excited bout this milestone because for me it has been such a long time coming and yet it seems like only yesterday that I decided I needed to finish school.

Speaking of school.  I have to start back this week.  Thankfully this semester I only have class on Thursdays and methods hours Mondays and Tuesdays (actually in the classroom).  I'm also having to take a class online to finish up my required science hours.  I've taken a lot of math and science classes but somehow managed to take some that didn't work with my degree plan.  That has more to do with the fact that I was a Business management major before deciding I would be better suited to assigning HOURS & HOURS of daily homework.  *Evil Laugh*

---------
I'm sitting here now getting my stuff ready for school, working on defensive driving, and of course this blog.

Yea for defensive driving!  It's fun stuff, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment