Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bone Marrow Donation: Day 4 (Update)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the doctor decided that it was not necessary for me to go into the ER to have my spleen checked.  The doctor said that if there was a problem that I would know and rather than waste our time, he said he would see me in the morning.

We are now checked into our hotel looking out at Reliant Stadium. It looks like they are going to have monster trucks going this weekend but sadly we will be gone by then.  It's too bad.  I'm not exactly a monster truck fan, but the view that we have from here would be awesome.

We (the wife and I) had talked about making this trip a mini vacation since we weren't having to pay for anything, but that idea seems to have passed seeing as we got in late and I'm still a little achy.  Still a free hotel and room-service, might be fun yet.

<-------------------------------
I also wanted to take a second and show you the set-up I had while being stuck on the couch this week.  That is our laptop hooked up to our television, and the wireless keyboard and mouse have a range of about 10 feet so it was perfect to sit on the couch and play on the computer.

Now I have a plan for when school starts back up and I need to write one of the hundred papers that the College of Education has us write.

No comments:

Post a Comment