Monday, January 23, 2012

Anchored Down & Horsing Around / Tales From the Other End of the Horse


I, as in Chuckles, have decided to create a second blog called "Tales From the Other End of the Horse" so as to rededicate this blog to it's intended purpose, A and AnchorEquestrian.  Especially now with business is doing so well and A is having so much fun doing it.  Besides, maybe this way we can get A to start writing and she can explain to all of us what exactly we are looking at!?!

And whether or not 'Dressage' is actually French for "boring." 

Like I said, business is good and even though I'm not sure that AE is "making money," A is happy and the bills get paid.  I'm not sure what else we could ask for.  Isn't that what we all want?  A job we love to do and to get paid doing it?

YES PLEASE!

This past Sunday, January 22, Ahad like 10 students and 12 horses, or something crazy like that, out schooling Pine Hill.  I really wish I had gone to take pictures but I am not quite yet accustomed to these early, EARLY!!!, hours they get started.


View Larger Map
There are a couple more schoolings and shows coming up and I plan on being there to get the pictures.

In the meantime if you are looking for me, I'll be here and there, check out "Tales From the Other End of the Horse."


1 comment:

  1. It is not French for boring. It is French for "husbands just dont get it so we can tell them we HAVE to have certain tack and eventually they quit trying to understand, cave, and give us the credit card." To be exact.

    ReplyDelete